Five Good Friends
As a Stockland Resident, we want to make sure that you are receiving the best Home Help service that you can.
Five Good Friends are working with Stockland, to ensure that this is happening for you!
Five Good Friends is a homecare organisation, that offers more control, more choice and more hours of help to our customers who require assistance, to continue living in their home. We are a government approved Aged Care Provider and Registered NDIS Provider for in home care service.
The home care journey can be difficult for everyone involved and we aim to take this pressure away by having our Care Advice team available to help individuals and their families through this journey.
We offer free, no obligation advice, to you as a Stockland Resident, helping you with:
- Navigating the process of registering with My Aged Care
- Discussing and establishing your needs
- If you are already receiving help in the home, we offer a free comparison so that you can see how much more is possible with Five Good Friends
- Deliver help in your home offering consistent matched helpers and transparency for the family with the use of the Five Good Friends App
- If you are not eligible for Government funding, we can put together a Private Plan tailored to your needs.